Glory house is a registered charity involved in Christian Ministry and activities that are geared towards enhancing the social, economic and spiritual welfare of our members and our community. The Ministry, which is based in the newly regenerated area of Canning town, close to the famous Docklands area of London, Incorporates the local church, Glory house fellowship centers, Glory house Media Outreach and the Glory house Academy the training hub of the church.
The ministry serves as a mission center to the multitudes in the borough that hosted the 2012 Olympic games, Newham and also to multitudes across the globe.
It is our aim to be as culturally diversified as the communities we are part of reflecting the cosmopolitan nature of London. At Glory house we believe everyone has greatness in them and a God ordained destiny to fulfill. Our desire is to reach out to our generation with the love of God irrespective of color, creed, and background, social or educational status. To disciple those who we reach; to love and care for them; and to also make them ‘fishers of men’.
Our Vision is ‘Releasing Greatness and Fulfilling Destiny’ in men, women and children across this land. We work to accomplish this by Instruction and Impartation; Discipleship and Deployment.
The prime Values of Glory House are:
Purpose | Righteousness | Excellence | Accountability | Courage | Humanity
We are a family church whose doors are forever open to as many as desire to visit, fellowship and experience firsthand the love of Christ.
Glory house is a Christian Charity with a divine mandate to reach our nation and the world with the gospel of Christ. The legal structure of Glory house is comprised of legal, Administrative and Pastoral components.
STATEMENTS OF PURPOSE
The VISION of Glory house (what we intend to do) is ‘Releasing greatness and Fulfilling Destiny’.
The MISSION statement of Glory House (how we intend to do it) ‘By Instruction and Inspiration; Discipleship and Deployment’.
We have also included 3GL to helps us achieve the vision of Glory house
Great Light Jn 8:32 | Great Life Jn 10:10 | Great Love Mk 12:30,31; 1Jn 4:8
STATEMENTS OF FAITH
- There is one God Deut. 6:4; Mathew 16:17
- Jesus is the Son of God (2nd Person of God Head) Mathew 1:18-25
- The Bible is God’s Word (Flawless in original text) 2 Timothy 3:16
- All have sinned and need to be saved Romans 3:23
- Jesus died, was buried and rose again 1 Corinthians 15:4
- Jesus is the only way to eternal life John 14:6
- Water baptism (immersion) in water Matthew 28:19; 26:26-29
- Baptism of the Holy Spirit (full-indwelling) Mark 16: 17-18
- Jesus Christ is coming again in power and glory Acts 1:11
- The dead will rise again to eternal life 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
PRIME VALUES OF GLORY HOUSE
- Purpose Jeremiah 1:1-10.
- Righteousness Job 27:6
- Excellence Philippians 1:10
- Accountability Matthew 25:14-33
- Courage Joshua 1-9
- Humility Galatians 5:1[/tab]