Glory House Churches International
‘Tongues of Fire’
Acts 2:3-4; Jer. 5:14
Daily Prayer Points
Download prayer points
Acts 2:3-4 “Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them. 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
Jer. 5:14 “Therefore thus says the Lord God of hosts: “Because you speak this word, behold, I will make my words in your mouth fire, and this people wood, and it shall devour them.”
– My tongue will establish God’s will and devour the works of darkness.
– I receive help to pray the heart of God as I pray in tongues.
– Words of power and prophecy will proceed from my mouth that the devil can’t resist. Lk. 21:15
– My declarations will release life and healing to any died thing.
Jn. 5:25; Ezek. 37:4-5
Monday: AT HOME
• Thank God for sustained limitless living, unlimited potential and unhindered progress. Eph. 3:20; Gen. 39:3, 23; 26:13
• Thank God that the sound of victory and testimonies that emanates from GH, your life; no sorrows or shame. Ezra 3:13; Is. 35:10
• Pray that our Pastor be touch with the coal from the altar and minister with a fresh flame from heaven. Is. 6:6-7a; Ps. 104:4
• Proclaim, I’m empowered in my spirit to witness to my world; I am a merchant of hope. Acts 1:8; Obad. 1:21; Is. 60:3; 61:3
• Let there be open display of power to shame the devil and silence lying wonders in our nation (witches, wizards, magicians etc).
Col 2:15; 2 Thess. 2:9; Ex. 7:11-12
• Rebuke every spirit of infirmity; overturn recurrent afflictions and oppression. Decree restoration (mental, spiritual, physical) for every GH member. Mk. 9:25-28; Nah. 1:9; Isa. 58: 8-9; Jer. 30:17
• Pray for a spirit of wisdom for our Lawmakers; ask for favourable outcome over the ‘Brexit’ negotiations. 1 Tim. 2:1-2; Pro. 21:1
• Pray against terror and oppression in our nation; ask for continuous peace & stability in Jesus name. 2 Chron. 14:11; Is. 33:6; 54:14
• Pray that our children will be divinely led to make godly choices and pursue divine assignment. 2 Tim. 3:16-17; Is. 54:13
• Pray in tongues for (5-10mins) the Holy Spirit to consume evil desires and align your will and flesh with His. Mal. 3:2-3; Phil. 2:13
• Pray for an insatiable hunger for signs and wonders till miracles become commonplace today. Lk. 21:15; Mk. 16:20; 2 Kg. 2:2, 9
• Pray for increased personal and corporate transformational encounters with the word and the Holy Spirit. 2 Cor. 3:18; Acts 4:31
• Decree an end to barrenness (personal, corporate); command growth and prosperity in Jesus name! Deut. 7:14; 2 Kg. 2:21; Job 36:11
• Ask for wisdom to excel and be distinguished in the market place, succeed in assignments and for lasting impact. Dan. 6:3; Jos. 1:5
• Pray for spirit-led intercessors that will not give up praying for the church, leaders and our children and family. Is. 62:6-7; Zech. 12:10