May Fasting and Prayer
- Praise God for His faithfulness, mercies and the cleansing power of the blood of Jesus in your life, family and church. 1 Jn. 1:7; Mat. 26:28, Deut.7:9.
- Refuse the attraction of sin that demotes & destroys; claim righteousness by faith for divine promotion. 14:34.
- Pray that God will give all members of GH an insatiable hunger and thirst for his righteousness. 69:9; Habak. 2:14.
- Pray for a change of covering; removal of filthy garment in exchange for rich robe of righteousness. 61:10; Zech. 3:4.
- Pray that the Kingdom of God be displayed in your life daily by righteousness, peace and joy. 14:17,18.
- Lift up the banner of righteousness and come against every deadly habit challenging your destiny in Christ. 3:1–4.
- Pray that your life will continually reflect the nature of God and restore men to His righteousness. 33:26; Ps. 22:31.
- Ask for deeper revelation of righteousness by faith for total turnaround with boldness towards God. 1 Cor. 1:30; 1 Jn. 3:21; Heb. 4:16.
- Pray that the fruits of righteousness be displayed in you with attendant wealth, wellbeing and wondrous miracles. 1:11; 2 Sam. 22:21.
- Pray that your righteous seeds & sacrificial services begin to produce rewards in multiple folds. 11:18; Ps. 126:5-6.
- Renounce the lies of Satan, evil associations & breakdown all demonic altars that empowers iniquity. 2 Cor. 2:11; 2 Cor. 6:14.
- Ask that the hand of God rest upon you to do the naturally unexplainable and lead you into honour, dignity and stardom. 18:44–46; Acts 11:21.
- Ask God to give Pastor and the GH leadership unusual insights and revelations for earthly manifestations. Rom 8:28-30; Deut. 29:29.
- Come against every form of delay in life & family and declare God’s divine acceleration in every ramification. Ps. 90:14; Rom.9:28.
- Declare God’s healing upon the nations of the world & for righteousness to be enthroned. Rom 6:1; Pro. 14:34.
- Lord, grant me grace to stay revived and consecrated so that I can enjoy the outpouring of the rain of your blessings. 2 Chron. 26:4-5.
- Rebuke, resist & subdue all acts of wickedness (sickness, poverty, stagnation) against you (family, work, church). Is 58:6; Ps. 7:9.
- Pray for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit for revival in the lives of GH members and churches globally. Hos 6:2; Ps.85: 6.
- Give God thanks because the months ahead are blessed with enviable greater dimensions. Ps 36:8.