[wptabtitle] JUST A TEST[/wptabtitle] [wptabcontent]I am healthy & strong. Sickness, weakness, disease & infirmity have no place in me; my body is the temple of God and I will be satisfied with long life. I command every strange, sudden, sapping, shrinking, shameful, suffocating satanic sickness to depart from my household in the name of Jesus. I receive covenant health. Ps. 91:16*; Is. 53:5; Acts 10:38; 1 Cor. 6:19[/wptabcontent]
Confession For Congratulation
I am healthy & strong. Sickness, weakness, disease & infirmity have no
place in me; my body is the temple of God and I will be satisfied with long life.
I command every strange, sudden, sapping, shrinking, shameful, suffocating satanic sickness to depart from my household in the name of
Jesus. I receive covenant health.
Ps. 91:16*; Is. 53:5; Acts 10:38; 1 Cor. 6:19
2. The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want. This crisis is for my increase; I will not be affected by economic trends. God is my Provider, Supplier & El Shaddai (more-than-enough).
Covenant sowing & tithing brings in my harvest. Abundance, success and progress are my portion. I experience God’s blessings daily and operate under an open heaven.
Ps. 23:1-2; Mal. 3:10; Phil. 4:15-19
3. I will suffer no setbacks, calamities, disasters or plagues. I dwell in safety and am preserved from evil spirits or wicked people.
The enterprise of the terrible will not be exacted.
I enjoy divine protection and preservation. The Lord is my Shield &
Defence; I abide under His Shadow and have angels watching over me.
Ps. 91:7, 10-11; Is. 49:25; Ps. 18:2
4. God has arranged for my husband/wife; all is coming together. Our
miracle babies are on the way regardless of medical reports; I am not barren but fruitful.
There is peace, love and harmony in our home; godly children are our
heritage and they shall be mighty in the earth.
Gen. 24:1-9; Deut. 7:14; Is. 34:16*; Ps. 112:1-2**
5. I command inner turmoil, sorrow & depression to leave in the name of
Jesus. I have peace & quiet. Joy, happiness, laughter & dancing are my eternal portion.
I change my thoughts & emotions; no more envy, anger, pain, bitterness,
malice, etc. My heart is filled with great love and compassion. I have the
mind of Christ & think His thoughts.
Is. 9:6; 12:3; Is. 55:11-12*; Jer. 29:11; 1 Cor. 2:16
6. I understand God’s Word and have insight into bible mysteries. I know the truth and I’m free from anything & everything that is not of God.
I arise and shine because of God’s great light. I walk in purity, power,
praise, productivity and purpose. I have exceptional results in every area of life.
Is. 60:1; Jn. 8:32, 36; Ps. 119:18
7. I am a soul winner. I am anointed to lead at least one person to Jesus
every month; I am part of God’s end-time revival army & will be used by
Him mightily. Regardless of colour, culture or creed, social or economic class or gender
all people will flow into the house of the Lord. My church is one for all nations.
Ps. 51:13*; Acts 2:47; Ps. 2:8; Micah 4:1-2**
8. My words create an atmosphere for signs, wonders & the supernatural
around me. I will have glorious breakthroughs and inexplicable blessings.
Miracles will happen on a daily bases; I believe it, I expect it and I will
have it. Nothing shall be impossible for me and my ‘wow’ testimonies
will draw others to Jesus.
Is. 8:18; Mk. 9:23**; 16:17-18
9. I relocate from every waterless pit of suffering. My ‘address’ has changed
from sickness to health, lack to abundance, failure to success, oppression
to liberty & sin to holiness. I am planted on the Rock (Jesus) forever; immoveable, unshakeable,
rooted and established. I speak this change and establish it in Jesus’ name.
Ps. 40:2*; Zech. 9:11-12
10. God has responded to my ‘secret prayer’ & ‘agony of my soul’. There
shall be on-time massive manifestations of restoration, renewal,
replacements, replenishing & refreshing.God has heard my cry and the voice of my supplication. My vow has
come before Him and He will be merciful. None of my enemies will have
opportunity to mock me.
Hos. 10:12; Ps. 81:7; 91:1
Dr Albert Odulele