Bible Reading: Is. 3:3-6; Job 22:28-29
Is. 8:12-13 ‘do not say, a conspiracy, concerning all that this people call a conspiracy, nor be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled. The Lord of hosts, Him you shall hallow; let Him be your fear, and let Him be your dread’
Covenant Teaching: Rom. 10:9-11; Acts 2:17-19
Just as every seed requires the right soil and climate; your prophecies and promises require the right words. Covenant distinction in life is tied to what you say. Utterances condition the future and you cannot out live or out pace your speech. Many have aborted great things under pressure.
[Prov. 18:20-21; Ps. 81:10-11]
Stop speaking defeat, failure, depression, lack, sickness, oppression, etc. Speak the language of faith. Your ‘worth’ in life is determined by the ‘words’ of your mouth. Your ‘speech’ structures your ‘status’ and words are investments for future dividends. Address your utterances as a matter of urgency before they bring calamity.
- LOUD and BOLD SPEAKING: God is committed to what you say. Your speech unlocks spiritual energy and miracle working forces. Your mouth is a spiritual weapon. Your tongue is an unstoppable force so use it for your good. Kill stagnation and call forth progress. Command life and invoke divine wealth.
[Gen. 1:1-3; Ps. 39:2]
The power of speech is one of the greatest secrets to Christian triumph and testimonies. It’s the key to salvation and the blessing of Pentecost. Silence therefore guarantees defeat and the case is only closed when your mouth is closed. Speak loudly and boldly. Like Paul and Silas, start talking loudly; your ‘war-fare’ is in your ‘word-fare’
[Rom. 10:9-11; Acts 2:17; Acts 16:25; Ps. 32:3]
- IGNORE CIRCUMSTANCES: Bad circumstances can severely intimidate utterances. Revert the tide and speak the Word regardless. Disregard the disappointments and speak forth your next appointments.
[Mk. 11:23; 2 Cor. 4:18; Mat. 12:37]
Always remember when one door closes, another opens up. Say what you ‘seek’ and not what you ‘see’. Every unspoken desire is unattainable so do not let circumstances cage you in.
- DIVINE COUNSEL: Guard your heart by protecting what you ‘hear’ (listen to), what you ‘see’ (focus on) and what you ‘think’ (brood upon). Over ride your pain with joy and praise. Do not let hurt and disappointment fester in you
Focus on a brilliant future one step at a time. See and anticipate a glorious tomorrow. Be intoxicated with such great bible ‘light’ and ‘foresight’ that irreversibly impact your ‘pronouncements’ and ‘utterances’
This week resolve to critically examine and extinguish all destructive, damaging or diabolical utterances. ‘Change’ your life by altering what you say. Be bold in speech and ‘step into’ a realm of Greater Dimensions in Jesus’ name.
- Dismantle barriers to friendliness, end disharmony, satanic plots and whispers against relationships in church
[1 Jn. 3:8; Ps. 2:1-5]
- Pray for happy marriages, God-fearing children and godly spouses for the single in church. Pull down the devils plans.
[Is. 14:24; Phil. 2:13; Mal. 2:15; Mat. 19:6]
- Pray for the salvation of souls _ family, relatives, friends, colleagues, atheists, agnostics, addicts, etc. Resist the devil.
[Acts 2:39; Josh. 24:15]
- Declare success, sound health, divine provision, achievement, breakthrough and open doors for yourself and God’s people.
[Is. 54:13; 8:18; Heb. 10:7]
- Pray for wisdom to unlock access to hidden treasures appointed for your prosperity
[Eccl. 10:10; Gen. 2:8-9; Ps. 37:25; 1 Cor. 2:9]
- Pray for national leaders against greed, corruption and waste. Ask for wisdom to better manage public challenges and funds
[Prov. 29:2; 11:1]
- As a tither and giver, rebuke the devourer and welcome an open heaven
[Mal. 3:10-13; Prov. 19:17]
Thought for the week:
In the spirit realm, your words give expression to your choices [Mk. 11:23]
‘I have had problems with my finances for a long time but at the ‘Impartation Service’ I believed God greatly that by reason of the anointing oil the chains of lack would be broken over my life and that I will walk in a higher dimension. Truthfully since August last year i have seen no lack. Glory to God!’ Mr. J. B.
‘I perceived that the Lord God was instructing me to do something but I didn’t have an idea of what it was. At the ‘Impartation Service’ of ‘Change of Dimensions’ I told God that I change dimensions and therefore understand fully His vision for me. As pastor Albert anointed me with oil my eyes just opened up and I saw what God had for me to do and my heart was as though it was on fire. Glory to God! Today I have a witness in my spirit that I am fulfilling Gods plan for me.’ Miss T.