Glory House Churches International
Prayer and Fasting Topics
Prayer Points for June 2015
• Give thanks for your redemption; pray that the power of idolatry and satanic practices over your household are now permanently shattered.
Psalms 107:1-2 “Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, Whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy.”
• Praise God that you are a child of light and not of darkness. Pray that souls will come to Christ and their households are released from the hold of the kingdom of darkness.
Colossians 1:12-13 “Giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light. He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love”
• Ask God for daily enablement to chose what is right and refuse temptations to bondage of sin.
Hebrews 12:12-13 “Therefore strengthen the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees, and make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame may not be dislocated, but rather be healed.”
• Declare: I yield my thoughts, desires, passions and pursuits to God and resist the devil
Galatians 5:1 “Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.”
James 4:7 “Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.”
• Declare: I am free and cannot be bound. I walk in Liberty, free from sin, sickness, stagnation and suppression of satan.
Psalms 107:2 ” Let the redeemed of the Lord say so, Whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy.”
John 8:36 “Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed.”
• Pray for GH members, that none will draw back from the truth of God’s word and shall keep shining as a light in this world.
Hebrews 10:39 “But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.”
Hebrews 2:1 “Therefore we must give the more earnest heed to the things we have heard, lest we drift away.”
• Pray for divine blessings on everything that you, your family and GH family set out to do this month. Rebuke sorrows, losses and roadblocks.
Proverbs 10:22 “The blessing of the Lord makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it.”
Psalms 1:3 “He shall be like a tree Planted by the rivers of water, That brings forth its fruit in its season, Whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he does shall prosper.”
• Ask God to give clear divine strategies to pursue, possess and progress every prophetic promise given for this year.
Jeremiah 33:3 “‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’”